|Dear Sir and Madam:
TIUA Alumni Association would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us for a reception to meet Prof. Gunnar B. Gundersen, Executive Vice President of TIUA, Mr. Masaki Shimada (WU '80), TIUA Director of Campus Life and Academic Services, Ms. Barby Dressler, TIUA Director of University Relations & Special Programs, and Ms. Tomoko Harpster, TIUA Associate Director Campus Life & Academic Services on Saturday, June 14, 2014. A buffet reception has been planned with the help of Mr. Noriaki Kimura (TIUA '94/ WU '97), Mr. Yoshio Nakayama (TIUA '09/ WU '12), and Mr. Shinka Kunugida (TIUA '98). We hope these arrangements will be a convenient time and place, because we'd like to see you there!
||June 14, 2014
||Buffet Reception: 3:00 - 5:00 PM (Reception will open at 2:45 PM)
DUBLINERS' IRISH PUB, IKEBUKURO
(a.k.a. GINZA LION)
Sun Gurou BLDG. B1,
Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0021
How to Access:
2min. walk from Ikebukuro Station
||5,000 yen per person (Alumni & Alumnae)
3,000 yen per person (Students)
* Cash payments only and no change is given.
* Incl. all food and hosted bar
* Free of charge for children under the age of 12 years old. Children over the age of 12 years old are required to pay students' rates.
||Please RSVP no later than May 24, 2014
>>Go to the Online Registration Page (The RSVP has been closed.)
- Registration via Facebook is not accepted. Online Registration is required to join this event.
- The RSVP may close sooner if we reach our maximum capacity before the deadline.
- A cancellation fee may be charged for later cancellation or no show.
||If you need further information or have questions, please contact Ms. Barby Dressler at
|We are pleased that you will have this opportunity to see and meet TIUA alumni, WU alumni and friends living in Japan. We look forward to seeing you!
Tomohito Hirose (TIUA '97)
President, TIUA Alumni Association